CIA NetPartner Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Cleveland Institute of Art Online Financial Aid System called NetPartner. Using this system allows you to:
- View your financial aid awards
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Accept or decline financial assistance offered to you
- View your student loans for the current year
- View messages regarding your financial aid awards
Log In Instructions
You must have a financial aid record and CIA ID already created at the Cleveland Institute of Art in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Enter our school code, 003982, on your application and we will receive a copy within 1-3 business days. Provided you have been accepted to the Cleveland Institute of Art, at the point that the Office of Financial Aid receives your FAFSA, we will create your initial Financial Aid Award Letter, your CIA ID will be provided, and you will have access to NetPartner.
You cannot use your MyCIA User Name and Password to access NetPartner.
To access NetPartner for the first time, do the following:
- Enter your CIA Student ID (found on your financial aid award letter) as your NetPartner User Name
- Click the ‘First Time User’ link (small print at the bottom of the Log In Box)
If you cannot remember your Password, click on the “Forgot My Password?” hyperlink (underneath the 'Submit' button).
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 216.421.7425, if you are unable to resolve your login issue.