CIA NetPartner Financial Aid System
Welcome to The Cleveland Institute of Art Online Financial Aid System called NetPartner. Using this system allows you to:
- View your financial aid awards
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Accept or decline financial assistance offered to you
- View your student loans for the current year
- Accept or decline the loans offered to you
- View messages regarding your financial aid awards and student loans
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your Student Web ID and your PIN. If you haven't created a PIN yet click on the First Time User hyperlink in the login area on the NetPartner home page. If you can't remember you PIN, click on the Forgot My Pin hyperlink in the log in section of the NetPartner home page. Please contact the Office of Financial aid at email@example.com or 216.421.7425 you are unable to resolve your PIN issue.
You must have a financial aid record already created at the Cleveland Institute of Art in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 003982, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. At the point the Financial Aid Office creates an initial Financial Aid Award Letter for you, you will be notified of your student web ID and PIN and you can then start using this system.